Skip to main content

Hey! I'm Here

 Hi! everyone. Welcome to my first ever blog post. This is bit weird, because I'm not that much familiar with the writing end of this platform. I had an idea to create my own blog since 10th grade. but I was afraid and busy with my studies. Anyway, I started it. So, I hope I have the strength to keep this alive for a long time. 

Anyway, first I should introduce myself, right?

I'm an average sized guy who lives in a beautiful island called Sri Lanka. In the western part of that beautiful island, there is a not so beautiful village called Galahitiyawa, which is located near the bustling city of Gampaha. And that's where I lives in. People say my village is beautiful. It has loads of Buddhist temples and a beautiful train track going through huge paddy fields. So, of course it's beautiful. But as a person who lived his whole life in this village, meh.... it's an OK village. 

Oh.... I nearly forgot. I'm Neranjan Viduranga and nice to meet you all....

Growing up, I did the same boring stuff like going to the school, playing in the fields with friends and whole lot of other things that a small kid typically do. Among those boring stuff, I did some interesting stuff like scouting and travel photography. During my school days, I went to two schools. both of those schools were in the same village that I live in. But I had one problem. I didn't know what I want to do. So, I tried everything. Sometimes I failed and sometimes I succeeded. After the A/Ls (Advanced Level) I realized what I want to do with my life. So, I immediately applied to a university and started doing computer networking and I loved it. I had such a fun time learning those network related technologies which I never had during the school days. I found a set of friends which were like a family to me. After one and a half year later I got a HND in network engineering and decided to follow my dream. So, now I'm an undergraduate student and I love every bit of it.   

So, that explains who I am and What I am doing now. 

As an "out of the box" brand new blogger, I have so many ideas to write about. I have no limitations and I hope to write everything that my teeny tiny mind can handle. So, I am looking forward to see you all in the future. If you need, you can find me in Facebook or Instagram.

Stay safe people. Wear your masks and get your vaccinations ASAP.

Have a nice day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lets talk about Cloud Computing - History and the Advantages/Disadvantages of CC

What is Cloud Computing?   Cloud computing is a delivery of on-demand computing service, which is delivered through the internet on a pay-as-you-go basis. Cloud services provide quick and low-cost ICT facilities such as, processing power, storage space, software services, networking solutions and load of other services to their clients. So, clients do not need to spend more resources on buying and maintaining ICT facilities on their own.   Day by day, cloud computing is getting bigger and bigger due to the reason that, businesses can get cheaper but reliable ICT services through cloud services than building and maintaining their own facilities. Currently, hundreds of cloud service providers can be found on the internet. Among them, there are some well-known major cloud service providing platforms such as, AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google cloud who are dominating the industry as of now.   When we talk about cloud computing, there should be five characteristics, which must exist to